Please carefully follow these instructions to ensure a smooth
Be sure to observe all traffic regulations.
No vehicles are permitted to drive onto the campsite fields.
Roadways must remain passable during checkout.
Before your group leaves
you must meet the following requirements:
All charcoal is checked dead out and placed in proper container;
- All evidence of the Encampment is removed (campsite
stakes should be laid by the side of the road).
Campsite is policed and in equal or better condition than that upon arrival;
- Trails to campsite are policed;
- Any property damage is reported to official at check-out headquarters;
- The campsite has been cleared of all equipment.
Check-out time is 8:00 to 10:00 A.M. and after the closing ceremony.
There is no check-out during the closing ceremony.
Follow these instructions:
- The unit leader should proceed to the check-out headquarters to obtain
Encampment patches and submit completed survey;
- The unit leader will submit the survey and then sign for and receive the
Junior leaders may not sign for nor receive patches or registration settlement checks;
- You are free to leave the Encampment.
If you have any questions or would like to inspect your score sheets from the
campsite competition, you may do so at check-out headquarters after the closing
ceremony and after you check-out.
The Encampment Committee always
needs help with
cleaning-up and removing campsite
stakes. We welcome anyone who would like to stay and help.